Chester County is in the Green Phase
This means that on-course golf operations are nearly back to normal. Golfers may pull pins from the holes, rakes are in the bunkers and should be used, water is available on the course.
- Online tee time reservations and payment is encouraged.
- Online: www.honeybrookgolf.com “Book a Tee Time”
- On your phone via the Golf App “Honeybrook Golf Club”
- Call the golf shop to reserve a time and pay with credit card: 610-273-0207 x 1
- Enhanced sanitation protocols continue
- Social distancing is required – stay 6’ apart in the club house
- Face masks must be worn while in the clubhouse and dining areas unless seated
- Take out and at-the-turn food and drink is available
- No bar seating or congregating is permitted
- Limited sit-down service is available in the club house, on the porch and around the practice green.
- Cashless transactions are recommended
- Carts will be cleaned and sprayed with disinfectant between rounds
- After your round please park your cart in area designated for cleaning and sanitizing
- Tailgating and outside alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited
- Our staff is trained on hygiene and sanitation and are provided face masks and gloves
- We hope you have a good time enjoying exercise, fresh air and friends, but if you aren’t feeling well please stay home.
- We expect all guests to cooperate and comply with these guidelines to ensure the safety of themselves and our staff. Guests not following our safety procedures will be asked to leave.