Honeybrook Golf Club is following Park and Play Guidelines developed by the National Golf Course Owners Association (NCGOA)
These measures align with the Center for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) “social distancing” and sanitation practices and have been reviewed and approved by a physician at the Infectious Diseases Society of America. We expect all guests to cooperate and comply with these guidelines to ensure the safety of themselves and our staff.
- All payments will be Cashless. No exceptions.
- You may reserve tee times and pay in advance
- online: www.honeybrookgolf.com “Book a Tee Time”
- on your phone via the Golf App “Honeybrook Golf Club”
- call the golf shop to reserve a time and pay with credit card: 610-273-0207 x 1
- We will enforce social distancing – stay 6’ apart in the club house and on the course
- The club house is closed except for restrooms and at-the-turn food. Face masks must be worn while in the clubhouse and we encourage them on the course as well
- At- the-Turn food and drink is available on a limited basis
- No bar or sit-down service in the club house or patio
Bag Drop, Range & Course:
- There will be no bag drop attendants to assist you with your bag
- Porta potties will be removed from the course
- Driving range will be open on a limited basis
- On the course:
- the pin must be left in the cup at all times
- the cup will be raised (good time for gimmies)
- rakes will be removed from bunkers
- ball washers & water stations will be removed
- Carts must be single rider.
- Walking and bringing your own push carts is encouraged
- Carts will be cleaned and sprayed with disinfectant between rounds
- scorecards and pencils will be replaced between rounds (consider using our new Live Scoring on the Honeybrook Golf App)
- After your round please park your cart in area designated for cleaning and sanitizing
- Limited # of Handicap flags available
- Leagues & group events are cancelled for the month of May
- Please no congregating before or after your round
- Staff trained on hygiene, sanitation and provided face masks and gloves.
- Guidelines to be revised as restrictions are modified as they occur
- We hope you have a good time enjoying exercise, fresh air and friends, but if you aren’t feeling well please stay home.
- Guests not following Park and Play Guidelines will be asked to leave.